Hi From JOMTIEN DIVE CENTER
Experience a whole new way to dive!
The PADI Sidemount Diver course teaches you a different way to configure your cylinder allowing you:
- A Great an alternative way to streamline yourself under the water
- easier equipment transportation when topside
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- ability to monitor all equipment because it's in front of you
- increased gas supply for longer dives
As you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly take the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy the dive. Plus, you don't have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. you can enter the water and clip then on and go.
You can easily combine sidemount diving with any other PADI
specialty you have take!
If you have any questions about the PADI Sidemount course or about joining us for some local diving, give us a call, post on our Facebook, or visit us at the shop.
We look forward to seeing your soon.
All the best,
From the team at Jomtien Dive Center
Please note: We have a special deal on all sidemount courses 10,900 baht and that includes certification, equipment and training.