Dive Master Course
This course welcomes you to the ranks of a PADI dive professional. Taking your first initial steps into your diving career, this is a wonderful change in lifestyle which is now waiting for you !!!
Within PADI The Divemaster rating is the most sought after professional qualification in the diving industry and the internships develop your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
We will teach you to assist on all types of courses you will learn specialized aspects of dive planning, Organization, Dive control, Emergency procedures and many more.
You will work closely with one of our PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. The PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve different types of problems as well as help others improve their diving ability. You will put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
Why and what does this qualification mean to you?
As a PADI Divemaster youâ€™ll be a member of PADI, the worldâ€™s largest and most respected diver training organisation. As a full PADI Member you receive regular mailings and information direct from Padi, standards changes and industry alerts in addition to â€˜The Undersea Journalâ€™.
What can you do ?
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organising and directing dives Both in the ocean and the pool
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Teach PADI Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing a PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course.
Most Divemaster courses are between 2 to 4 weeks dependant on candidate, Internship programs can be considerably longer.
- 18 years old.
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation).
- A PADI Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.