Dive Courses at Jomtien Dive Center Pattaya
Thailand is such a great place to come, popular for doing all types of scuba dive courses? if you ask the question
Is it the gorgeous weather and fantastic beaches, or maybe professionally run scuba diving dive centers, could it even be the warm waters and colorful tropical marine life? What ever the reason are, Thailand is one of the top choice for many tourist around the world.
It really is a great place to start your diving career or even a fun day out on our boat. "Jomtien Dive Centre Pattaya" offers some of the best diving within Pattaya, also we pride ourselves on being the most friendliest dive center too. From your first tentative dive, Discover Scuba Diving to the total mastery of one of PADI's professional course, you will be able to do everything you want and plenty more besides. So why not come and join us in the land of smiles …TODAY and get Qualified!
Ask yourself the question ? Are you interested in:
- The ultimate adventure, fun and excitement?
Learning to dive under the instruction of a Padi professional,
- Doing things at your own speed and becoming a confident and competent diver?
- Exploring the underwater world?
- Taking your skill to the next level?
- Attaining leadership skills and experience as a scuba professional?
- Going the whole way and becoming a PADI Pro ?
Why Choose Jomtien Dive Center ?
At Jomtien Dive Center we offer the highest level of training, done at our superb facility.
- Air-conditioned classroom with DVD players and plasma TVs, changing rooms, equipment room, and toilets.
Pool for training offering shallow and deep end, shower, toilet and changing facilities
- We have 3 dedicated dive boats, each with a capacity over 100 people but we only have a maximum of 30 giving you relaxation and space on board, on the upper decks is a sun deck with a canopy over the top.
The dive platforms offers easy water entries and exits.
- Meals freshly prepared on board, we can cater to most dietary requirements, hot and cold drinks and snacks are available throughout the day.
- The boats carry comprehensive first aid kits, life jackets, fire extinguishers and emergency oxygen. GPS and radio are also part of the on board equipment.
- All the crew are highly trained professionals, offering a high level of expertise and professionalism throughout the day.
All our dive instructors are all PADI certified and have many years of teaching experience giving you full confidence.
All our scuba equipment is in great condition and is serviced annually, as are the tanks and compressor.
We will supply all dive equipment that you will need during the day or course.
Benefits of Private or Group Instruction?
We have a very flexible course schedule and can start a course on any date and split the days up to suit your schedule. This means that usually unless you are booking as a group you will likely have no more than 2 students to 1 instructor anyway.
Junior students 10-12 years we always keep to a maximum 1 instructor to 2 students.
If you would like a 1-1 course with an instructor that can be arranged.